TUCKSHOP IS BACK!!
To support our Thornlands SS families, the P&C have worked very hard, to re-open our school Tuckshop from next Wednesday, 22 July.
It will then be open as per usual, every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
NOTE: To ensure that we follow all the required Health Guidelines a number of changes have had to be made.
Changes for your awareness:
- Online ordering ONLY!!
- No cash, or over the counter sales at all.
- All food will be delivered to the students via the classroom tuckshop baskets.
- To facilitate social distancing, there will be no volunteer workers (paid P&C staff only).
- There will be a modified menu due to the reduced number of workers able to be in the tuckshop
Flexischools – Tuckshop Online ordering
This system allows parents, students and staff to place and pay for orders from home, work or school at any time up to 9am on the day. This online system streamlines the task of processing orders within our Tuckshop, by printing orders and labels for each order.
Get Started with Flexischools
Set up an account for online ordering
You can set up an account online – it only takes a minute.
- Register for Flexischools by visiting www.flexischools.com.au. Add your student, their school and form class to get started.
- Top-Up your account via Visa, Mastercard, PayPal or direct deposit.*
- Make an order by selecting from the range of options made available by your school and proceed to make payment for the order listed in your order pad.
- Review Orders by logging back in to your Flexischools account. You can set recurring orders, view transaction history or cancel orders via your Flexischools login.