In TERM 3 please continue to ………
Thank you for working with us throughout Term 2 to ensure that all staff, students and their families remain COVID safe.
• In Term 3, the drop off and pick up procedures, established in Term 2, will remain in place.
• Parents will not enter the school grounds at all for routine drop off and pick up.
• This helps control the number of adults who gather at school around pick up and drop off times and by doing this we enable effective social distancing by the adults in and around the school environment.
• PLEASE NOTE: During the school day, all gates (except the pedestrian gate on Panorama Drive that leads to the Admin building) will be locked at 9:00 and not opened again until 2:30 (or later depending which gate).
• If you need to communicate with a teacher or other school staff, please do so via email or phone. Come into the Admin building, only if there is no other option.
Thankyou for continuing to work with us to ensure our whole school community remains safe.